This website is operated by https://www.taxi-st-anton.com. This communication describes how we, as a data protection officer, process your personal data in connection with this website.
During your visit to our website, we will collect the following information: The date and time of the call on our website, first name, surname, email address, phone number, method of payment, pick-up time and pick-up point, as mentioned under point 2 Cookies and the information that you provide in the field notes. There is no obligation to actually disclose any information we ask you to submit on our website. However, if you do not, you will not be able to use all the features of the Website or make an order for one trip.
3. Purpose of data processing
We will process your personal information for the following purposes: to be able to process orders efficiently from you; to make this website available to you and to further improve and develop this website; to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website
4. Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the perception of pre-contractual or contractual services.
5. Transmission of your personal data
For the above purposes, we will send your personal information to the following recipients. entrusted to us entrepreneurs or drivers who are involved in the implementation of the journey; We use IT service providers.
6. Duration of storage
We will retain your data until the termination of the contractual relationship and beyond as statutory retention periods or as long as there are legal claims arising from the contractual relationship.
7. Your rights in connection with personal data
Among other things, you are entitled to
1. check whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to obtain copies of this data,
2. the legality, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or is not processed in accordance with the law
3. to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and
4. in certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your personal data or to revoke the prior consent given for processing, 5. to require data portability,
6. the identity to be known by third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted and
7. to lodge a complaint with the competent authority. on 15.06.2019
8. Our contact details If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data,
please contact us:Taxi Miki am Arlberg; Dorstr. 52; 6580 St.Anton am Arlberg; Austria
Phone: +43 660 69 69 609 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org